Now that Labor Day has passed, we’re ready to dive into some favorite autumn activities. Bring on the apple cider, crisp mornings, leggings and pumpkins! Make the most of the season with this fun Fall Bucket List with printable download.
Fall Bucket List
- Drink apple cider
- Go on a hay ride
- Pick a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch
- Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte
- Buy some new fall boots and leggings
- Tailgate at a college football game
- Go to a local park to take in the leaves
- Find a new slow cooker recipe
- Place some cheery coloful mums by your front door
- Buy a fall scented candle for your home
- Carve your pumpkin and then make roasted pumpkin seeds
- Go to a local Oktoberfest celebration (or at least drink a fall flavored beer)
- Plant spring bulbs
- Sit around a campfire or backyard firepit
- Find the perfect layering cardigan for crisp mornings and evenings
Get the printable Fall 2018 Bucket List to keep track.
What are your favorite autumn activities?